Thursday, October 14, 2010

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!

Drumroll please...Tomorrow, I report to the hospital at 7:15 am to begin the process of bringing these babies into the world.  We are thrilled that we will finally get to meet our girls.  Please pray for a safe delivery and that the induction would go smoothly.  I am a bit nervous because I know inductions can take a lot longer than planned and sometimes result in a c-section.  Michael's parents are driving in tonight and my family will get to hospital around noon tomorrow.  It feels like Christmas Eve, but even better!

The only sad news is that my dearest dearest friend Anna Hildebrand is getting married on Saturday and I was plotting to sneak up to Chattanooga for the day to witness it.  Saturday will be bittersweet knowing that I am not there for her big day.  I love you, Smalls!

Pray, pray, pray!

5 comments:

  1. Kakhi,

    I will be praying!! So excited for your family and wish I was still in Atlanta to be a help! I will definitely be back there in the Spring. Good luck tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! cant wait to hear the news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying already, good luck. Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kakhi, you and Michael will be in my prayers. I am so excited for you both and your families. I cant wait to hind out the names of your precious girls, although I love Blueberry A and B. Joy is expecting too, and we loving call her baby Butter Bean. Love you dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kakhi,
    I'll be praying for you all day tomorrow..I can't wait to give your girls their first Spanish lesson...haha.
    Keep focused on your strength and the greatness of God, that is what kept me strong through labor. Your body knows what to do, don't be afraid...I can't wait to read the news.
    Love

    ReplyDelete