Monday, October 18, 2010

More pictures, including Allie & Harper Go to the Park

I figured out how to send pictures directly from my phone to a Picasa album.

I realize that others may not be as enamored of my babies as I am, but I'm not letting that stop me from posting more pictures. I'm telling myself that my awareness of my own self-indulgence (posting more pictures) is separating me from those parents who become so absorbed with their children that they can't talk about anything else. That's fair, right?
You can also use the links to the left to view both our Picasa albums. if you add these albums as a favorite you will get an email whenever we update them.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

2 comments:

  1. Kakhi and Michael,
    I love the pictures. Wish I was there with Mom and y'all and the girls. Hope to see you soon.
    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete