Friday, March 22, 2013

A&H's 3rd Room

One of the things I am enjoying most about our new house is having Allie and Harper in their little nook of room and playroom upstairs.  It has really cut down on toy pick-up and I love that we aren't tiptoeing around after we put them to bed.  Their Christmas present this year was big girl bedding and my mom helped me pick out the paint color to go with it: Pink Popsicle (Benjamin Moore).




They love reporting that their room is pink, and you should have seen how special Harper thought her room was on the day we moved in.  She couldn't wipe the smile off her face.  I'm glad this will be their room for a long time since they've already had three before turning two and a half. 

Also for Christmas, my dad repainted lots of the baby furniture Tyler and I had as little girls.  Now it fills Allie and Harper's playroom.  The pink love seat was Mom and Dad's, then migrated to my room in high school.  These rooms will never look this clean again!




Baby Boy/Blueberry #3 is due Monday and I'm really wanting to have him this weekend.  Maybe I'll get some pictures of his room up here soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment