Sunday, March 3, 2013

37 weeks and Videos of A&H

Today I am 37 weeks and 2 days with Blueberry #3.  For Allie and Harper, I was induced at 37 weeks and 1 day.  

Here's a belly photo comparison:

Twin Belly v. Singleton Belly at 37 weeks
No surprise that I was much bigger with Allie and Harper at this point.  This pregnancy has been a breeze compared with carrying twins.  No bedrest, no Braxton Hicks contractions, and much better sleep.  Also, with Allie and Harper I tried to gain as much weight as possible by eating lots of protein because research shows that twin moms who gain more weight are more likely to have healthier babies, especially if they come early.  (It definitely showed in my face and arms.)  One minor complaint:  with both pregnancies I had/have a burning pain between my ribs that is supposedly a stretched ligament.  I had instant relief when they were born and I'm sure it will go away as soon as baby boy clears out too.

I do feel like a boat at this point, but I'm reminding myself to savor this time with only two little people to care for.  Here's a 2 minute long video of these very entertaining little people (3 different clips: Squirting each other with a squirt gun, Harper's piano skills, and the new swing D put in our front yard):



Allie and Harper have adjusted so well to the new house.  I'm hoping to get some good pictures of their new room and playroom soon. They love that their new bedroom is pink, and I think this really helped with the transition.  We feel so blessed to be in a home that suits us so well and is surrounded by amazing neighbors and friends.

Lately: Fun with Houston (basically they are triplets), couch potatoes while we unpack, first ballet birthday party, princess towel, Botanical Gardens, and back patio fun.
And having fun at Catch Air!

No comments:

Post a Comment