Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Our friends Charlie and Polly

Allie and Harper's first competition is catching the eye of the dreamy Charlie Hitchcock.  Even before their one month birthday:

Allie says, "Hey, Charlie, I'm over here."
They've tried to woo him at the beach (sadly, I don't have pics), on long walks:


and last week, they had him all to themselves in the backseat to and from Birmingham to visit everyone's friend, Polly Mayfield.  Here's Polly, she's awesome:


Charlie and his Ladies:

Maury, Ginger, and I had a great time catching up, going out to dinner, and shopping.  I'm pumped because I thought I was stuck with breastfeeding for now because Harper wouldn't take a bottle or sippy cup, but Ginger turned me onto these cups.  They had no interest in other cups, but A and H both love to drink out of these straws!  Who knew I could be so excited about a baby drinking out of a cup.  Maury saved our sanity in the car by feeding Allie 10, count um, 10 Baby Mum Mums (weird dissolvable baby rice crackers) along with graham crackers, carrots, and macaroni.  We laughed that we both thought we would never feed our babies in the carseats, but desperate times call for stuffing Allie's face with food! Ever since she started crawling she does not want to be in the car seat.  Thank you Ginger and Tara Mayfield for hosting us!  




1 comment: