Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Milestone: Sitting

Harper has been a stable sitter for over a week now.  She can on her own for over 10 minutes and she is really happy with this new viewpoint on the world.


That's is until her sister is not happy. Harper says, "Please, I can't take the crying anymore!"

Allie can sit up too, but I can't declare her a sitter because she is wobbly and rolls down to her stomach after about 10 seconds.  You have to be still to sit and this little lady does not like to be still!

I also want to shout out that my in-laws are saints!  They every frequently travel from Jackson, Mississippi to give Michael and me a break. This weekend, they took over the never-ending cycle of feeding, entertaining, diaper-changing, bathing, and patting to sleep while Michael and I went to D.C. for my friend Danielle's wedding.  The wedding and rehearsal dinner were amazing and I had so much fun catching up with old friends.

1 comment:

  1. That's such a cute dress you wore to the wedding. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete