Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Dogwood Fesitval, Quadruplets, Swinging, and Easter Bunny

There are so many events in the last month that I meant to blog about, but I'm just getting to.

Living right next to Piedmont Park allows us to take advantage of fun events in the park.  We went to all three days of the biggest yearly festival, Dogwood Festival.  You can imagine the comments from the throngs of people.  One lady gave us a ten minute sermon on how babies do not cry, they sing.  So we should sing back to them when they sing (cry!).  Weird people out there.  The funny thing is, it does make them stop and be confused for a minute when you cry back at them.  We each sported a baby in a carrier at the festival:



And we met up with our friends Lucy and Claire.
Allie and Harper had their first visit with the Easter Bunny too!  My parents have better pictures on their camera that I hope to get a hold of soon (hint hint!):


We also had another lunch date with the Busby twins at the MetroFresh Cafe in the Botanical Gardens.  Our identical strollers created a site and multiple people asked us if they were quadruplets. 

Also, my friend Maury told me the girls might like to swing like this.  They love it! 




1 comment:

  1. These pictures make me so happy! Can you hurry up and make it July?

    ReplyDelete