Thursday, December 16, 2010

Two Month Pediatrician Visit

Carolyn (Michael's Mom) and I took Allie and Harper to their 2 month weigh in and once again, I am happy to report healthy, growing babies:

Harper:
9 Pounds 12 ounces (24th percentile)
22.5 inches long (59th percentile)

Allie:
9 Pounds 3 ounces (@15th percentile)
21.5 inches long (? percentile)

Dr. Chugani was glad to see that they are moving up in percentiles (Harper from 15th percentile and Allie from 3rd percentile). I was surprised that they were only a half a pound different in weight because Harper feels significantly heavier and she is such a better eater.  Way to go Allie!

They also got a shot in each leg and they both let out the the saddest cry I've ever heard.  Harper hardly breathed for 5 seconds after she was stuck.  It was so sad to see the confusion on their faces last for a second after the stick and then turn into a murderous cry. I'm going to need support to take these girls to get all their shots, and I'm so glad Carolyn was able to go with me and soothe screaming babies.

Mark and Carolyn made the trip from Mississippi once again to help us out for 3 nights this week and brought these cute Christmas outfits.  The hilarious socks were given to us by my mom's friends:
Allie looks like a Christmas angel and Harper has visions of sugarplums dancing in her head.

No comments:

Post a Comment